Friday, March 18, 2011

"You certainly aren't wearing that skirt are you?"

Today was Mommy & Madds Day! ALL day! 

Man! Having a second job has definitely cut into my Maddi time! I was used to having every weekend off with Madalynn for the last 3 years. I know now I surely took my weekends off for granted ever since I had to get a second job to pay off All American Fitness! (i hope that corporation burns in hell for ALL eternity along with the scammers that are behind that business!)  MOVING ON...

Madds & I had the best GIRLS day! I told her I had two surprise for her and she probably asked me every five minutes what they were!

We started out @ Brookside by Day (BBDs) for breakfast. Matt got to come for breakfast because I felt bad since we literally had NO food in the house. After breakfast we headed home to shower and get ready for the day! We went and got manis and pedis! Madds loved it! She kept looking over at me and just smiling! She loved feeling like a part of the big girl crowd. She kept assuring me she was a big girl and "this is what big girls do mommy" I dont want her to be a big girl =( But I guess I should accept fate and go with it rather than fight it.  AH! I just feel like I did not get near enough time with her as a baby girl! She went straight from baby girl to big girl!
  
Next! We went to Andy B's to bowl! Madalynn LOVES bowling!! So I thought this would be a great surprise for her... but it was not =( She saw all the games @ Andy B's and wanted to play those instead. I managed to talk her into bowling at least one game with me! She beat me 49 to 48! ( I PROMISE I did not lose on purpose.. I just suck at that bad, no lie.) but you better believe after the 10th frame she threw her bowling shoes off and headed straight for the games! Grr! Eh, long story short we played, and weeee plaaaaayed games and cashed in our tickets for... 2 temporary tattoos, 2 bracelets, and a stuffed animal penguin. ( like she doesn't have 19,000 stuffed animals already) but it was her day so I didn't say a word.

All in all it was a great day! I love my baby girl with all my heart!




No comments:

Post a Comment