Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Don't you ever grow up

I am trying to be better about updating this. I am really kicking myself for not creating this when I first had Madds so I could document her
life and she could come back a look at it. WAY better than a baby book! Oh well, I guess she could look on my Facebook? I pretty much documented it all on there.

This is my LAST month of having to work two jobs! There is a light at the end of the tunnel and there is a god!

I am about to purchase a tent -Eureka - Tetragon_1210
and a 10x10 EZ-Up along with other various camping supplies. The first or second week of May come hell or high water we will be camping somewhere! Some of my favorite memories growing up was of my family and their friends camping at Marval(sp?) every memorial day weekend. I hope to carry that on to my children as well. =)


Madds is on Spring Break this week and I am taking the next two days off to spend with her! Then next weekend she is going to her Daddy's in Kansas.


That's all for now. GO GET YOUR CAMPING ON! YA DIG?


"Never Grow Up – Taylor Swift"
Your little hand's wrapped around my finger
And it's so quiet in the world tonight
Your little eyelids flutter cause you're dreaming
So I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light
To you everything's funny, you got nothing to regret
I'd give all I have, honey
If you could stay like that

Oh darling, don't you ever grow up
Don't you ever grow up, just stay this little
Oh darling, don't you ever grow up
Don't you ever grow up, it could stay this simple
I won't let nobody hurt you, won't let no one break your heart
And no one will desert you
Just try to never grow up, never grow up

You're in the car on the way to the movies
And you're mortified your mom's dropping you off
At 14 there's just so much you can't do
And you can't wait to move out someday and call your own shots
But don't make her drop you off around the block
Remember that she's getting older too
And don't lose the way that you dance around in your pj's getting ready for school

No comments:

Post a Comment